The TRANSPOWER expert system was developed by specialists from Nova Industrial SA in collaboration with CNTEE Transelectrica to be used for the management of the condition and maintenance of high voltage electrical equipment. More details
The TRANSPOWER expert system is an integrated computer system, composed of several specific modules, designed to assess the technical condition and maintenance of high voltage equipment in power stations of 110-750 kV:
- TRANSPOWER – PT
- module for the state and maintenance management of power transformers and shunt ballasts.
- TRANSPOWER – I
- modulul pentru managementul starii si al mentenantei intreruptoarelor
- TRANSPOWER – S
- the module for the management of the condition and maintenance of the separators
- TRANSPOWER – TC
- the module for the management of the state and of the maintenance of the current transformers
- TRANSPOWER – TT
- module for condition management and maintenance of voltage transformers
- TRANSPOWER – D
- the module for the management of the condition and of the maintenance of the surge arresters
The TRANSPOWER expert system is an important tool for the management strategy of the evaluation of the technical condition of the equipment and respectively for the reliability-based Maintenance analyzes – “RCM”.