NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT
Online monitoring system of current and / or voltage transformers NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT allows the monitoring of the state parameters specific to the equipment to which it is connected as well as the visualization and analysis of overcurrents and / or overvoltages of this equipment (called “events”).
The software system developed for the NOVA EMCSIT- TC/TT equipment includes the following modules:
- client application for viewing analog and digital sizes (states): NOVA EMCSIT -TC/TT client;
- event visualization and analysis application: NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT – Events graphics;
- application for viewing the history of the information registered in the database: NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT – Size history;
The Visual Studio.NET 2008 programming environment and the Oracle 10g database were used to develop the computer system.
The NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT Client module connects to the Oracle database at a fixed time interval (eg 1 minute) and displays on the user screen the status parameters as well as their values recorded in the database.
Like the graphical interface, the NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT Client module presents information on:
- the current condition of the monitored equipment (which may be good, bad or unacceptable);
- date / time of the last package registered in the database and taken over by the NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT – Client application;
- monitored analog sizes (with slow variation over time):
- currents on the 3 phases (IR, IS, IT);
- voltages on the 3 phases (UR, US, UT);
- ambient temperature;
- SF6 gas pressure;
- other sizes depending on the transducers that can be mounted;
- as well as the monitored digital sizes (states);
- the list of events registered in the database corresponding to the monitored equipment; etc.
The NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT – Istoric module is intended to visualize the evolution over time of the monitored quantities.
The NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT – Events graphics module is intended for viewing the graphs recorded following the occurrence of events at the monitored separator.