NOVA EMCSIT – I
ONVA EMCSIT – I circuit breaker online monitoring system allows monitoring the status parameters specific to the equipment to which it is connected as well as viewing and analyzing the actuators of this equipment (closures and openings, called “events”.
The software system developed for the equipment NOVA EMCSIT- I includes the following modules:
- client application for viewing analog sizes and digital sizes (states): NOVA EMCSIT – I Client;
- event visualization and analysis application:NOVA EMCSIT – I – Event graphics;
- application for viewing the history of the information registered in the database: NOVA EMCSIT – I – Size history;
The Visual Studio.NET 2008 programming environment and the Oracle 10g database were used to develop the computer system.
Modulul NOVA EMCSIT – I Client connects to the Oracle database at a fixed time interval (eg 1 minute) and displays on the user’s screen the status parameters as well as their values recorded in the database.
Like the graphical interface, the module NOVA EMCSIT – S Client presents information on:
- the current condition of the monitored equipment, which may be good, bad or unacceptable;
- date / time of the last package registered in the database and taken over by the application NOVA EMCSIT- I Client;
- on monitored analog sizes (with slow variation over time):
- Operating voltage;
- Ambient temperature;
- SF6 gas pressure / Oil pressure;
- Other sizes depending on the transducers that can be mounted.
- as well as the digital measures (conditions) monitored:
- Contact A;
- Contact B;
- reservetions etc.
- the list of events registered in the database corresponding to the monitored switch; etc.
The NOVA EMCSIT – I – Histoy Module is intended to visualize the evolution over time of the monitored quantities.
The NOVA EMCSIT – I – Event Graphics Module is intended for viewing the graphs recorded following the occurrence of events at the monitored separator.