NOVA EMCSIT – D
NOVA EMCSIT on-line unloading monitoring system – D allows the monitoring of the state parameters specific to the equipment to which it is connected as well as the registration of the functionaries (discharges) of this equipment.
The software system developed for the equipment NOVA EMCSIT- D includes the following modules:
- client application for viewing analog sizes and digital sizes (states):NOVA EMCSIT – D Client;
- application for viewing the history of the information registered in the database: NOVA EMCSIT – D – Size history;
The Visual Studio.NET 2008 programming environment and the Oracle 10g database were used to develop the computer system..
The NOVA EMCSIT – D Client module connects to the Oracle database at a fixed time interval (eg 1 minute) and displays on the user screen the status parameters as well as their values registered in the database.
Like the graphical interface, the NOVA EMCSIT – D Client module shows :
- the current condition of the monitored equipment (which may be good, bad or unacceptable);
- date / time of the last package registered in the database and taken over by the application NOVA EMCSIT – D – Client;
- information on monitored analog quantities:
- Total phase current R;
- Harmonic current 3rd Phase R;
- Total current phase S;
- Harmonic current 3rd Phase S;
- Total current phase T;
- 3rd Phase T harmonic current;
- Counter actuators (discharges) on phase R;
- Counter actuators (discharges) on phase S;
- Counter actuators (discharges) on the T phase;
- Imbalance current;
- as well as the monitored digital quantities (states):
- open command;
- close command;
- CLP commands;
- reservations etc.
- the list of events registered in the database corresponding to the monitored separator; etc.
The NOVA EMCSIT – D – Istoric module is intended to visualize the evolution over time of the monitored quantities.