NovaTime Testing NT3
NovaTime Testing NT3 was created by experts from NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. for measuring the tripping / tripping times at medium and high voltage circuit breakers, for determining the non-simultaneity of their closing / opening on phases or extinguishing chambers, respectively for determining the sequence of actuation of the contacts at the protection relays.
- number of measuring channels: 3;/li>
- display: 4 decimal digits on each channel with 7-segment LED displays;
- measuring range: 0 …. 999.9 ms;
- measurement resolution: 0.1 ms;
- block / trigger control coil block: included;
- measurement accuracy: 0.5 ms +/- 1 digit;
- command: potential-free contacts;
- maximum current on the contacts of the control relays for the control / tripping coils: 5A;
- supply voltage: 220Vac +/- 10%, 50-60 Hz +/- 5%;
- power consumption: maximum 5W;
- working temperature range: 5 …, … 40 degrees C;
- dimensions: 290x260x110mm;
- weight: 3.5 kg.