On-line diagnostic system of electrical equipment (transformers, switches, encapsulated electrical equipment) by monitoring partial discharges – portable type.
PD-TP500A – portable type – is an online diagnostic system for electrical equipment such as transformers, circuit breakers, or encapsulated electrical equipment, which has the ability to detect and analyze the signal source and continuously monitor the discharge signals partial occurrences in electrical equipment. The system also includes a software program that allows access to the equipment remotely (Internet).
- Continuous online monitoring (database);
- Simultaneous measurements by sensors for acoustic emissions (AE) and high frequency current transducers (HFCT);
- Measurements of partial discharges in the form of a wave, search and analysis of the signal source;
- Partial discharge pulse counting;
- Detection of minimum partial discharges;
- AE: 20 pC;
- HFCT: 5 pC.