Online diagnosis system of electrical equipment (cables, motors) by monitoring partial discharges
PD-MCC&M400A is an online diagnostic system for electrical equipment that detects and analyzes the generation of partial discharges of electrical equipment such as cables and motors. Four acoustic emission (AE) sensors are installed outside the electrical equipment to detect partial discharge signals. Up to 32 units can be clustered using RS485. The system also includes a software program that allows remote access to the equipment using a modem and RS-4854. Monitoring the characteristics of partial discharges is transmitted and displayed in real time.
- Continuous monitoring and predictive detection of abnormal conditions in cables and motors;
- Avoiding costly failures through effective risk management;
- Generates a warning signal for potential failures to minimize time lost and unexpected costs and to facilitate maintenance;
- Drastic reduction of power outages;
- Reducing maintenance costs.