NOVA EMCSIT – TC/TT
Equipment for on-line monitoring of current and / or voltage measuring transformers
The NOVA EMCSIT TC / TT equipment is intended for on-line monitoring of current and / or voltage measuring transformers, providing on-line information on the operating parameters and status of the monitored device, namely:
- the technical condition of the monitored transformer,
- operating status,
- insulating fluid pressure, etc.
The equipment can also provide information about current and / or voltage overloads (estimated amplitude, time of occurrence, duration of the event, etc.) in the electrical network to which the monitored transformer is connected.
– 4 NO relay contacts (dry / no potential contact): 1 x alarm relay contacts improper operating status transformer; 1 x improper pressure relay alarm contacts isolation fluid (optional); 2 x relay contacts available.
IED / CLIENT COMMUNICATION (port / protocol / connection / client): RS232 / 485 Asynchronous protocol / USB connection (local converter / laptop); Ethernet 10/100/1000 (TCP / UDP) / CAT5 / CAT6 cable, fiber optic plus media-converter / IED, control room server or regional center; Wireless / IED, control room server (optional).
The equipment can be integrated in the SCADA system.
SOFTWARE : Specialized computer system NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT.
NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT can be used independently or in an integrated on-line monitoring system of primary equipment in high voltage power stations – Smart Grids.
The NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT equipment can be used for any type of current and / or voltage measurement transformer in electric power installations (regardless of the construction type or the condition of the new / old transformer in operation), it can be easily parameterized according to specific characteristics. of the monitored transformer; can be easily developed / upgraded according to new technical requirements.
The use of the NOVA EMCSIT – TC / TT equipment ensures the necessary conditions for:
- improving information support for management, for real-time decision making;
- achieving the detection of defects in their incipient phase and thus preventing serious damage to equipment and related material losses;
- increasing the reliability and availability of the system, thus reducing the number and duration of accidental interruptions, so losses due to undelivered energy;
- increasing the speed of intervention and the quality of services provided by maintenance teams, in case of incidents / damages;
- increasing the safety of operating personnel;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance works: the costs necessary for inspections and technical revisions of equipment are reduced; costs for repairing or replacing defective equipment; the cost of assembly and commissioning works;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance technologies;
- achieving long-term data acquisition, thus improving information about the characteristics and operating conditions of the equipment;
- obtaining a history of the actual technical condition of the equipment at a better level than can be obtained using traditional diagnostic methods;
- ensuring better protection of the environment.