NOVA EMCSIT – S
Equipment for on-line monitoring of high voltage circuit breakers
Equipment for on-line monitoring of high-voltage circuit-breakers The NOVA EMCSIT-I equipment is intended for on-line monitoring of high-voltage circuit-breakers, providing on-line information on the operating parameters and condition of the monitored device, namely:
- technical condition of the circuit breaker,
- closed / open operating status,
- operating times,
- non-simultaneity of operation between poles,
- contact speed,
- number of officials,
- ambient temperature,
- operating state of the drive mechanism (motor current, operating times), etc.
– 8 analog inputs: 1 x 3 current through the drive motor; 1 x 3 supply voltage motor drive;
– 1 x spare current input; 1 x backup voltage input.
– Sampling rate: 1 kS / s / channel.
– 10 digital inputs: 1 x closing contact; 1 x closing contact; 1 x opening contact;
– 1 x opening termination contact; 1 x closing initiation contact (optional); 1 x opening initiation contact (optional);
– 4 x spare contact.
– Digital resolution: maximum 100 µs. Number of bits / sample: 10 bits.
– 4 NO relay contacts (dry / no potential contact): 1 x alarm relay contacts low voltage value at the separator drive; 1 x relay contacts improper condition separator;
– 2 x spare contacts.
IED / CLIENT COMMUNICATION (port / protocol / connection / client): RS232 / 485 Asynchronous protocol / USB connection (local converter / laptop); Ethernet 10/100/1000 (TCP / UDP) / CAT5 / CAT6 cable, optical fiber plus media-converter / IED, control camera server or regional center; Wireless / IED, control room server (optional).
The equipment can be integrated in the SCADA system.
SOFTWARE: Specialized computer system NOVA EMCSIT – S.
NOVA EMCSIT – S can be used independently or in an integrated online monitoring system of primary equipment in high voltage power stations – Smart Grids.
The NOVA EMCSIT – S equipment can be used at any type of separator in electric power installations (regardless of the construction type or the condition of the new / old separator in operation), it can be easily parameterized according to the specific characteristics of the monitored separator; can be easily developed / upgraded according to new technical requirements.
The use of NOVA EMCSIT – S equipment ensures the necessary conditions for:
- improving information support for management, for real-time decision making;
- achieving the detection of defects in their incipient phase and thus preventing serious damage to equipment and related material losses;
- increasing the reliability and availability of the system, thus reducing the number and duration of accidental interruptions, so losses due to undelivered energy;
- increasing the speed of intervention and the quality of services provided by maintenance teams, in case of incidents / damages;
- increasing the safety of operating personnel;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance works: the costs necessary for inspections and technical revisions of equipment are reduced; costs for repairing or replacing defective equipment; the cost of assembly and commissioning works;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance technologies;
- achieving long-term data acquisition, thus improving information about the characteristics and operating conditions of the equipment;
- obtaining a history of the actual technical condition of the equipment at a better level than can be obtained using traditional diagnostic methods;
- ensuring better protection of the environment.