NOVA EMCSIT – D
Equipment for online monitoring of high voltage dischargers.
The NOVA EMCSIT – D equipment is intended for on-line monitoring of high-voltage dischargers, providing on-line information about the operating parameters and the status of the monitored device, namely:
- the technical condition of the monitored unloaders;
- the total current passing through each discharger on the R, S, T phases of the same electrical network;
- the imbalance current resulting from the total currents passing through the dischargers on the three phases of the network;
- the third harmonic of the total current through each discharger;/li>
- the number of functions of each unloader on phases R, S, T.
– 5 analog inputs: 3 x the total current through each discharger on the R, S, T phases of the same three-phase network (4-20mA current transducers); 2 x current inputs (4-20mA), backup.
– Sampling rate: 10 kS / s / channel;
– Number of bits / sample: 13 bits.
– 4 NO relay contacts (dry / no potential contact): 1 x relay contacts unsuitable condition discharger;
– 3 x backup outputs.
IED / CLIENT COMUNICATION (port / protocol / conection / client): RS232 / 485 Asincron Protocol / USB conection (converter) local / laptop; Ethernet 10/100/1000(TCP/UDP) / cable CAT5/CAT6, fiber optic plus media converter / IED, command room server or regional center; Wireless / IED, control room server (optional);
The equipment can be integrated in the SCADA system.
SOFTWARE : Specialized computer system NOVA EMCSIT – D.
NOVA EMCSIT – D can be used independently or in an integrated online monitoring system of primary equipment in high voltage power stations – Smart Grids.
The NOVA EMCSIT – D equipment can be used for any type of unloader in electric power installations (regardless of the construction type or the condition of the new / old unloader in operation), it can be easily parameterized according to the specific characteristics of the monitored unloader; can be easily developed / upgraded according to new technical requirements.
The use of NOVA EMCSIT – D equipment provides the necessary conditions for:
- improving information support for management, for real-time decision making;
- achieving the detection of defects in their incipient phase and thus preventing serious damage to equipment and related material losses;
- increasing the reliability and availability of the system, thus reducing the number and duration of accidental interruptions, so losses due to undelivered energy;
- increasing the speed of intervention and the quality of services provided by maintenance teams, in case of incidents / damages;
- increasing the safety of operating personnel;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance works: the costs necessary for inspections and technical revisions of equipment are reduced; costs for repairing or replacing defective equipment; the cost of assembly and commissioning works;
- increasing the efficiency of maintenance technologies;
- achieving long-term data acquisition, thus improving information about the characteristics and operating conditions of the equipment;
- obtaining a history of the actual technical condition of the equipment at a better level than can be obtained using traditional diagnostic methods;
- ensuring better protection of the environment.