NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. is one of the most known and most experienced consulting companies in the energy field, 100% with Romanian capital, 100% private, which has been successfully operating on the Romanian market since 1996.
Nova Industrial S.A. presentation PDF-4.26 MB
Nova Industrial S.A. brochure PDF – 8,69 MB
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. serves the energy sector through consulting services, studies, research and development, technological engineering, respectively through the design, production, delivery and maintenance of high technical products specific to the field.
Among the strengths of NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. counts:
- a team of specialists with extensive experience in the field of electricity, recognized in the country and abroad;
- strong database, accumulated in over 40 years of activity in the energy field;
- special endowment with high tenacity equipment, intended for maintenance operations, testing, monitoring and diagnosis of electrical installations;
- research, innovation and technological development capacity recognized by the patents and medals obtained;
- openness to the latest discoveries in the field, at international level.
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. is agreed / certified as a provider of services and products by ANRE (National Agency for Energy Regulations), CNTEE Transelectrica S.A., SMART S.A., Electrica S.A., Hidroelectrica S.A. and other beneficiary companies.
Among the main Romanian clients of NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A., we may mention: Romanian Parliament, Ministry of Commerce and Economy, Ministry of Education, Research and Innovation, CNTEE Transelectrica S.A., SN Nuclearelectrica S.A., Hidroelectrica S.A., ELECTRICA S.A., ENEL S.A., SMART S.A., HIDROSERV S.A., etc.
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. implemented, was certified and maintains an Integrated Management System (Quality – Environment – Occupational Health and Safety management systems), according to ISO 9001/2015, ISO 14001/2015, OHSAS 1801/2008 and ISO 45001/2018.
The company is mentioned in the RENAR / 2001 catalog among the organizations certified according to ISO 9001.
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. is also certified as authorized Research & Development company by The Romanian national Authority for Scientific Research – ANCS.
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. runs a project in the national program “Inovare 2008” , developed by The Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research – ANCS, based on the National Plan for Research & Development & Innovation 2007 – 2013 (program no. 5).
The company’s capacity is ensured by its specialist’s professionalism (scientific researchers, academics, engineers and technicians), many of them known for their training and vast experience in the energetic field at a national and international level (members of different CIGRE personnel – International Council on Large Electric Systems and CEI – International ElectroTechnical Commission). Under their supervision, young graduates from the Polytechnic Institute or from other institutions of high education are attracted, hence forming high skilled personnel with excellent technical-scientific results in the main fields of the national economy, even in situations of competing with very well known international companies.
The main areas where NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. may offer support are the following:
- Consultancy in the field of electrical substations and electrical equipment;
- Expertise on high and very high voltage substations;
- Expertise of the technical state of the primary equipment (power transformers, shunt reactors, switchgears, surge arresters, circuit breakers, insulators, ground grid, etc.), based on specific measurements and tests (on site and in laboratory), and related to the history of the analyzed equipment;
- Evaluation and interpretation of the analysis, tests and measurements results (based on specialized software and experts’ knowledge) and elaboration of the technical reports of evaluation;
- Elaboration of the technical documentation and technical assistance for insulation refurbishing works, for medium / high power transformers and shunt reactors in operation (refurbishing experience : over 100 power transformers and shunt reactors of 110-750 kV rated voltage );
- Technical expertise for grounding systems;
- Standard tests (according to standards or Romanian maintenance guidelines / norms) or special tests, in power substations or in the high voltage laboratories for primary equipment (i.e. power transformers, instrument transformers, circuit-breakers, disconnectors, surge arresters, insulators, ground systems, etc.);
- Measurement of the electromagnetic field strength and distribution in the power installations;
- Airborne multi-spectral inspection (UV, IR and video), by helicopter, of the 20 – 750kV overhead power lines;
- Airborne laser scanning and data analysis of middle and high voltage distribution overhead power lines or other targeted systems;
- Preparing the auction documents or the evaluation of offers;
- Preparing specific software applications;
- Technical assistance for acquisition and reception of the power equipment from suppliers / manufacturers;
- Technical assistance for assembling and putting into operation the power equipment;
- Elaboration of technical specifications for the acquisition of the electrical equipment and installations; elaboration of technical specification for internal technical standards, procedures and recommendations for operation;
- Technical assistance and/or performing services for repairing or updating the power equipment of SEN (National Power System);
- Import of materials, equipment or installations specific to energy domain, etc.
In accordance with the tendency of changing the maintenance policy, passing from preventive maintenance to predictive maintenance, that requires a new vision on the on-line and off-line monitoring of the equipment in operation (especially of the ones with a lifetime close to the standard lifetime), our company has created and offers the following products, shaped based on a supported research-development activity:
- Monitoring equipments on and/or off line, like:
- TRAFOMON equipment for the complex on-line monitoring of the operating parameters and the technical status of the high voltage power transformers in operation and the high voltage shunt reactors;
- SMT equipment for the on-line monitoring of high voltage bushings’ condition – capacitor type, from power transformers and shunt reactors in operation, by measuring the current from their insulation system;
- CDE 01 counter of electric discharges for monitoring the operation of 110-750kV surge arresters, etc.;
- N – SAT apparatus for verifying the surge arresters and the surge arresters’ counters;
- AS – 01 apparatus for testing surge arresters;
- NOVA – PDC apparatus for the diagnosis of the insulation condition of the power transformers in operation, using the method of polarization recovery voltage of the dielectric, and the polarization and depolarization current measurements, exported product ;
- NOVA TIME TESTING NT3 apparatus, digital millisecond-meter used to measure the time of operation for the circuit breakers, relays, etc., exported product ;
- Xb and Za that increase the quality of the mineral insulating oil from the transformer and also improve the winding insulation resistance for the new power transformers or the ones already in operation;
- NOVA – ARF installation, the frequency response analysis test system that detects the winding deterioration or deformation, resulting from electro-dynamic stresses of the winding of power transformers in operation;
- NOVA – IJT installation, the low voltage impulses test system that detects deformation or damage caused by electro-dynamic stresses, to the winding of power transformers in operation;
- NOVA-mΩ apparatus – milliohmmeter for measuring the winding resistance of the current or voltage transformers, of the power transformers, of the electrical motors or generators, respectively for measuring the contact electrical resistance of the interrupters/breakers, etc.;
- Expert systems developed by NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. both for the asset management, of the primary high voltage electrical equipment from the power installations, and for maintenance activity :
- TRANSPOWER PT – sistem expert pentru evaluarea starii din punct de vedere tehnic a transformatoarelor de putere si a bobinelor de reactanta shunt;
- TRANSPOWER PT – expert system that evaluates the technical condition of the power transformers and the shunt reactors;
- TRANSPOWER I – expert system that evaluates the technical condition of the circuit – breakers;
- TRANSPOWER S – expert system that evaluates the technical condition of the disconnectors;
- TRANSPOWER D – expert system that evaluates the technical condition of surge arresters’ overpressure;
- TRANSPOWER TC si TT – expert system that evaluates the technical condition of current and voltage transformers;
- NOVA Predict software which completes the TransPower expert system and determines the reliability indicators for investigating the technical condition of primary equipment, for the purpose of ensuring the safety levels requested by CNTEE Transelectrica;
- Humidity Expert System HES 6, that detects the humidity in solid insulation of power transformers using six methods of diagnosis;
- TransPower software that allows:
- building a database (containing the entire range of information required to diagnose the momentary state and to estimate the lifetime already consumed),
- registering the individual behaviour of each equipment in operation;
- optimizing the maintenance activity and the administration of the high voltage equipment park;
- establishing the predictive or preventive maintenance program for each high voltage equipment;
- establishing the behaviour of a family (of a certain type) of high voltage equipment (including accessories);
- calculating for each type of prophylactic measurement the so-called “normal values” for a homogeneous family of high voltage equipment;
- anticipating the volume and cost of the required annual activities as part of the maintenance program
- BarCode – that assures the utilization of the bar codes for storing and maintenance of power equipment, installations and constructions;
- PowerConstruct – that manages a database on the power constructions of CNTEE Transelectrica that includes: electrical power lines (terminals, conductors, etc.), substations (power-line towers, supports, etc.) and buildings;
- PowerWaste- that manages a database for the waste management at CNTEE Transelectrica, following the waste process from its production to its final usage, its destruction or its recycling;
- SMD – waste management system for the thermal power plants, that includes Thermal Power Waste Manager software, for the SMD waste management system, etc.
In line with the trend of changing the maintenance strategy, by moving from preventive maintenance to predictive maintenance, which requires a new vision for on-line and off-line monitoring of equipment in operation (especially those whose lifespan is close standard lifetime), our company has developed and offers the following products created as a result of a sustained research – development activity.
Our company is a member of many professional organizations or associations, such as: The Romanian National Committee of International Council on Large Electric Systems (CNR-CIGRE), The Romanian National Committee of World Energy Council (CNR-WEC), The Romanian National Committee of the International Electrotechnical Commission (CNR-IEC), The Society of Power Engineers in Romania (S.I.E.R.), The Romanian Live Working Association (A-LST-R), etc..
Our company is the Romanian representative and partner of many foreign companies, suppliers of services and equipment in the power field.
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. is included in the category of Small and Medium Enterprises, in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
OUR EXPERIENCE AND KNOW-HOW IS AT YOUR SERVICE!
NOVA INDUSTRIAL S.A. guarantees products and services of the best quality at the best price!